Wildlife in Spring Oven Glove
The delicately illustrated Wildlife in Spring oven glove highlights a nostalgic and hopeful view of this blossoming time of year. With the promise of new beginnings, the hedgerows are bursting with life, filled with birdsong and sweetly scented flowers attracting bees, butterflies and insects alike. A blackbird, sparrow and wren, some of Britain’s most well-known birds, can be found surrounded by budding blossom, beautiful roses and elegant magnolia.
Born from Victoria’s desire to create a timeless floral design inspired by childhood memories of exploring hedgerows around the UK on family holidays and being taught by her young daughter to stop and smell the roses. Wildlife in Spring offers a relaxed view through lush foliage and gives dreamers a space to breath and enjoy well deserved peace and quiet.
This double oven glove by Victoria Eggs invites wildlife into your home and is sure to put a Spring in your step whilst serving up your next meal.
- Handmade in Britain, printed onto 100% cotton.
- Dimensions: approx 18 x 82cm.
- Washing: Machine washable, max 40 degrees celsius.
- Conforms to British Standards 6526:1998 (i.e. they really do protect your hands).
- Do not leave on damp/wet surfaces.